Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Currently

 


🌞 Greetings from beautiful sunny Georgia! The weather lately has been picture perfect for which I'm very grateful. This year I'm weary of winter. ❄️Steve and I have been busy preparing the property for our Spring flower planting. 🌻 With all the overgrown trees, heavy leaf fall, and weeds everywhere it's quite an undertaking to clean up when there's over 6 acres involved. Thankfully, I'm not trying to clear all the acreage anymore. I'm letting most of it go feral these days, but there's enough still open to keep us in aches and pains for awhile. πŸ˜‚

🌞 Reading ... still reading "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore. I'm a slow reader plus I want to savor every paragraph she's sharing. It's really good. When I want light reading I've started on "The Thirteen Problems" by Agatha Christie again. I have all her books and have read them all so often they're all dogeared and worn. She's one of my favorite Authors. 

🌞 Watching ... casting from the internet various snippets off YouTube. We stream everything. Cancelled that overpriced DirecTV ages ago. Streaming is the only way to fly. I wish I'd done that sooner. 

🌞 Thinking ... not about much. Too busy watching video's and playing computer games. My favorites are JigSaw PuzzlesMahjong and the card games Solitaire and Free Cell I had added to this laptop.

🌞 Feeling ... content for me and mine but concerned about a friend and sister in Christ. Our Pastor's wife is very ill. She is in hospital with pneumonia, again. πŸ’” Jackie is so special, very talented, fun to talk to, and so very loved. We're all concerned for her with extra prayers for her to be well. Thank you if you whispered one too. πŸ’“

🌞 Grateful ... for the love of Jesus Christ in my life, for all my wonderful friends and dear husband, that we are healthy, that I live some place where I feel safe, and, at the moment, nothing hurts. πŸ˜‰ That's a biggy at my age.

🌞 Looking forward to ... a luncheon date with our best friends Vicki & Lewis. Such great folks. Vicki is recovering from wrist, arm, elbow surgery. Bless her heart she's had a time with her health ever since getting the Fauci juice. It's been one thing after two others. Anyway, getting together with these good friends is always uplifting.

🌞 Giggling at ... 




🌞 On that note, I'll leave y'all to enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks for stopping by. Keep looking up because Jesus is coming back soon! 
❤️‍πŸ”₯πŸ˜‡ πŸ’“

Ride Safe, 

11 comments:

  1. I really like Agatha Christie too! U also like to stream on my computer and on my Tv set. I pray your pastors wife heals quickly. I hope today goes nicely for you. Enjoy your lunch. Yeah Fauci's juice did a horrible number on millions. I pray God will preserve his dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play mahjong and work online puzzles every day! I have Hoyle Solitaire loaded on my laptop, it has so many different games. I only have a few that I enjoy, enough to keep me busy. Prayers for Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that your good friend, Vicki, has been going through the health wringer ever since the Covid shot. Danny and I are also convinced that the "vaccine" contributed in a big way to his previous heart issues and the need to replace his pacemaker. Sure hope she recovers completely! Have a great time together, Sparky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember ever reading Ms. Christie or Beth Moore -- but can totally relate to your phrase, "savor every paragraph she's sharing." It's not often I find a read that evokes those feelings.
    So far, my daily puzzle addiction is Wordle, Quordle, Connections and the Spelling Bee. There's always room for more!

    Have fun at your luncheon date! Oh, and yes, I've lifted a prayer for your pastor's wife. God's in the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your friend - I hope she improves. My sister in law has non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver and its not good. Another good friend has breast edema after radiation from breast cancer. You just hate to see your friends and family suffer so. Fortunately they do know the Lord.
    Lately the best puzzle I am working on, is busting down those brick walls, in my family tree. I've had a couple of breakthroughs and that sure gives me a lift! and its stimulating as well. Its both a puzzle and a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is heartbreaking to watch others that we love slowly leave us. I am also thankful they all profess Jesus. He is our only hope.
      Oh, I *love* those genealogy puzzles and mysteries! Especially when there's finally a connection made or information found that was so hard to find. DO share yours when convenient!? I like hearing of others experience concerning this. Plus, I usually learn yet another technique for finding out about someone I'm hunting for.
      Blessings.

      Delete
  6. Love the memes!
    I'm a fan of spider solataire and Freecell. I also like Happy Color.
    I'm sorry about your pastors wife. Praying for her now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lifted a prayer for your friend, Vicki, and for Jackie. I like solitaire and play it on my phone now and then. I've never read Agatha Christie. Might be time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers for your Pastors wife and giggles at the highlighted pages.. I read Christie when I was younger but not since then.. the only game i can do is circle the words. I use my playing with photos and software to keep me alert and thinking. that is harder each day. I can relate to the on the cliff, in the rain weeds you mentioned in my blog comments today. I am Wily Coyote right now

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed this post too, but I am sorry to hear about your Pastor's wife having such health concerns. I will be praying for her. Being a Pastor's Wife is a full time job in itself, besides just being a wife, friend and mother or whatever else she may do. I remember the stresses of that life oh too well. May God give her healing and comfort and peace in every way, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God Jackie is back home this evening! She's much, much better. Thanks so much. I'll share wit her how so many have prayed and wished her well.
      Love to you all. xx

      Delete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell