Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blogoversary - 4th


It’s been 4 years since the inception of My Thoughts Exactly. Wow. Does it feel like it to you? It doesn’t to me. Seems like only yesterday I put “pen to paper” to share my beliefs and thoughts with the world.

Along the way I have realized that politics can actually be enjoyable to discuss in this type of forum. I’ve threatened many a time to stop posting though (it can be a bit tiresome, as you know) but when the Vacationing Chief took office, there has been so much political fodder to share I couldn‘t stop. I decided it was important to keep reporting my views about the current Administration for as Edmund Burke said, “All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” Those of us who believe in truth, justice and the American way must never stop shouting “Obama, you lie”.

Loud.

And often.

This is my megaphone and I intend to keep using it.

But we’ve also had other fun, I hope, at least, I have. I’ve shared motorcycle vacations and purchases, day trips, prayer requests, gardening happenings, country events, our dogs, and other daily activities and thoughts. I’ve lost friends to all of humanity’s arch enemy death and gained new ones along the way. And you’ve honored me with your thoughts too. That truly is the best part of blogging, is hearing from y’all as well. I treasure each and every comment. It’s nice not to feel so alone with one’s thoughts.

In closing, to all my followers both near and far, thank you all for your wonderful comments through the years. It's been one heck of a ride. This virtual place wouldn’t be nearly as much fun without you. Your contributions have definitely fueled me to soldier on to taking on year 5.

Now, where’s that cake and ice cream?? :)



1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! How about that ruling today from the Court? NOT! Was listening to Rush earlier today--he read a statement from that Janet Nap( yeah, I call her that)--they will no longer protect or send fed. aid/police to Arizona--EXCUSE ME..ok...then --well..never mind--you can only imagine what the consensus was in our househole,right?--eagerly awaiting the court decision on Thursday about the Obummer care.I don't have a very good feeling about this...hopefully, common sense will prevail..oh wait 5 of those justices do not have any. They shall remain nameless for my privacy sake. ALTHOUGH..personally, I do not have insurance, the husband and boy do..I can not afford it..how will they penalize me? Huh? The rules are so vague, ya know.ANYWAYS--I cringe on the current 'vacationing' president and his family. Thanks for the smile on that comment..sure love ya guys..OH..and I was reading your other post, we are in a triple digit heat wave here in Alabama. No rain in weeks. So hot..I too grew up -partially without central ac, in FL. We were like tweens when we got central ac..anyways--enough blabbering..Until next time..or when I get enough gumption to sit and wait 10 min. for the page to load, lol.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell