Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy First Blogoversary

Wahoo! Today my bloggyland existence turns One!

It's unbelievable that I've been steadily blogging for 365 days. So many wonderful things have happened. Luckily, most of them were great and memorable.

When I created this blog, it was a way for me to get all the thoughts out of my fuzzy blonde head and onto 'paper'. Plugging along and doing my own thing, I never expected or dreamed that I would befriend so many other wonderful and supportive bloggers from around the world. Some of these folks I hope to be friends with until I'm in Heaven and on into eternity.

I've run the gambit on conversations and shared many private thoughts with y'all. Ive 'penned' my views on politics, my faith in Jesus Christ, family, crafts, weather, medical concerns, talked about motorcycles, had bloggyland 'trips', been blessed with a blog award or two, and so forth. The list is seemingly endless.

Y'all have hung with me all along the way.

I am humbled.

And, as it always is in real life, I have learned a great deal from YOU as well. For that, I am truly grateful.

So to everyone who've come along with Yours Truly on this digital journey and shared in my freedom of expression, thank you so much for reading and for all your kind comments, support and prayers.

My love for writing has been re-kindled this past year too. You all have helped to add to this good feeling of sharing My Thoughts Exactly.

Why, I feel plum fuzzy all over ... GROUP HUG!! [lol]

11 comments:

  1. Congrats - always a pleasure to visit your blog Sparky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Dearheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary to You.... Hope the other half of your dynamic duo is on the mend. Stay cool. Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a treasure and I congratulate you. It has been nice to get to know you and WS. I believe we are of kindred spirit. Look forward to more of your entertaining, informative, and inspiring posts. God Bless, Carey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm counted fortunate indeed
    to have a friend such as thee.

    (See I can rhyme too.) [giggle]

    Thank you all for stopping by. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have no idea how typical it is for me to be a day late to say happy anything. I am so glad to have found you and your blog, Sparky. Your authenticity is rare, and much appreciated! Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a year already? Wow. Congratulations! And thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey what a momentous occasion for me to pop back on the computer to see how the world was getting on without me. Congratulations on the blogiversary. Hope you've cooled off some and glad the stones have been crushed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your anniversary. It's quite a feat to blog every day for a year! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brillant thoughts, I like that! ha ha Happy Blog-versary my friend, how quickly a year goes by these days~

    It's been a pleasure to get to know you and all that you've shared. I can say I knew her "when"... tee hee

    Here's to another fun year of bloggin' and friendship!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell