Wednesday, February 14, 2024

A Real Love Story

 


The first real love story. Amen? Thank you Jesus for saving us from the "wrath to come". By His grace we are saved.



Right now I'm comfortably ensconced in my recliner with a belly full of New England Breakfast Blend coffee and the heater humming peacefully along because it's 33* outside. I am anxious to get out there to begin preparing for Spring planting. Yesterday, I spotted this design in a magazine. It's made from grape vines. One of our plans is to have as big a Butterfly garden as possible off one of our back decks. We live on a fairly good size amount of acreage surrounded by woods. Therefore there is an abundant supply of free muscadine grape vines trailing off the pines and scrub oaks. I plan (note 'plan', doesn't mean I will 'do') to chop some down and while the vine is green and pliable, make this design myself. I used to do things like that Way Back When. $30 to $40 for a premade one is just silly when there's ample free vines all around. With these plans in mind I have ordered a small string of solar fairy lights off Amazon to dress it up with. Stay tuned to see if I actually follow through. "The best made plans ..." etc. etc. πŸ˜…πŸ˜


"Amazing grace! how sweet the sound,
  That saved a wretch; like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
  Was blind, but now I see."

I hope your day is blessed with the true love that flows from His throne to our hearts. πŸ’“

9 comments:

  1. Clinging tightly to the true love of Jesus today!
    Good luck with the butterfly garden - that's a great idea, Sparky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His is the very best Love Story! (... not unlike Hosea and Gomer, our new Bible study.)
    I love that butterfly, and am looking forward to seeing what comes from your own vines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Mevely is is a friend of yours - she is sweet. Are you a new blogger. Glad you are a Christian and live in GA. What part - we are near Kennesaw - about 30 miles north of Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I sent you a reply then I saw there was no email. Would you consider sending it to me? Mine is skcz@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you are not a new blogger - I just saw 10 followers and thought that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's OK! I replied via e-mail. Thanks again for commenting, oh, I also see, and following me!! I feel all warm and fuzzy now. lol
      Blessings. xx

      Delete
  6. It's the ultimate complete love story and today is a good day to remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentines Day! Your plan with the vines is a good one.
    Good verses to remind us of the greatest love story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that butterfly made out of vines is gorgeous and will look fab in your butterfly garden. You have to do it now. Get to it!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell