Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday Stealing

 


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves. Original post here


1. What are your plans for February? There are a couple of Doctor appointments to keep. Mostly follow-ups. Nothing serious. Other than the usual day-to-day things that must be dealt with, that's about it for plans.    

2. Did you ever have or go to sleepovers as a kid? No, can't say that I did. No one wanted to be around my Old Man, so, no one came over or spent time at our house. Even I tried not to be home much.   

3. Which books would you pick for a book binge?  Agatha Christie's works. Hands down. 

4. What features do you love most about your home? That's it's paid for, easy to clean, comfortable and we have no close neighbors.

5. How often do you try something new?  Only when I have to. πŸ€£

6. What type of sushi is your favorite?  Sushi is a hard no. Not a fan. My husband likes it though. 

7. Do you prefer to relax or go on adventures during vacation?  No vacations forthcoming but when we did we were the adventurous types.   

8. Which colors look best on you? With my skin color: blues, tans, soft pastels. 

9. Do you like brunch?  πŸ˜… Even though I only eat a complete meal once a day four times a week now I wouldn't turn down wholesome food! Doesn't matter when it's served.  

10. Do you get stage fright? Not usually. I'm a bit of a clown anyway. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…πŸ€Ή

11. Which podcasts do you like at the moment?  None. I do miss listening to Talk Radio on the FM radio. The signals won't reach out where we are.

12. One thing that immediately makes your day better.  Lots of things: a pretty day, learning that someone has given their heart to Jesus, watching the dogs play, bird watching, taking photos, being with my husband, and on and on.

13. Which family members are you closest to?  My husband's adult niece Deborah and her family. She's a great gal. 

14. Something you practice often? Shooting. πŸ”«πŸ€  We have our own range. One can never be too good at that. Our 'neighbors' also practice a lot. 

15. Are you a light sleeper or a deep sleeper?  πŸ˜΄ Deep sleeper, usually, but there are times when sleep is evasive. 


Speaking of stealing. The devil wants to steal more of our joy in Jesus Christ. Got something weighing on my heart that wants to be shared. I hope it's "nothing" and this post will seem silly when I look at it a year from now but as all Children of God know we are in a spiritual war. [Ephesians 6] There is something wicked in the wind being planned by the Uber rich possibly in February. Whether it comes to fruition or not, time will tell. I've been reading where many of the High Tech Billionaires and other uber rich are heading for their underground bunkers that month. Hmmm ... they are said to have cattle, chickens, supplies, medicine, etc. already for whatever it is "they" are planning? The WEF (headed by the gonorrhea infected pedophile Klaus Schwab) is planning to release another disease. It's called Disease X at the moment. Their plan is to kill humans and animals this time. Personally, I don't believe it's going to be that deadly because the C19 certainly wasn't. Only the "treatments" were deadly. They also already have a "vaccine" for this disease guaranteed to kill and ruin lives just like the last is. The devil is getting desperate for more victims.  

There's also a rumour they will throw in fear about a World War III for good measure concerning possibly Russia. The British Government is already doing this per Neil Oliver, a Scottish resident on YouTube. Personally, I don't think Russia is so insane to want a nuclear war with us or anyone because it would annihilate them as well. The Dem's, RINO's and the Military Complex war machine will probably try to enact the Draft again in order to kill yet more innocent people to make more money and to justify their worthless existence. Now, as I pen these words, it's comin' to a show down between Americans and the Puppet clown show currently in office. It just got real. Just my 2 cents plus tax. 

There. I said it. I may be a canary in the cave or I may be getting nutty(er). 😁 I hope all this is only internet rumour, for what's it worth. That nothing earth shattering will happen. That's my prayer. "But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Keep prayed up dear ones. Stock up on essentials. Keep your powder dry and buy lots of ammo. Sending love and prayers for us all that fear will not prevail. If you're like me, you only want to live your life and be left alone. But, it is what it is, right?! Thanks for listening. 

Back to our regularly scheduled program.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ’“ Ride safe. 


7 comments:

  1. Like I said yesterday via our IM'ing...I do believe the feds will go to war with TX. I agree, something is up, and I won't be to surprise when it does happen. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your place is perfect, out in the country with your own shooting range!
    I've also heard about this disease X. Evil people, always planning evil things. I'm with you and will stand with Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi is a hard no for me as well. I too Stand with Texas. Be the canary friend, be the canary!! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm certainly no fan of sushi ... and may (or not) have referred to it as "Hiroshima's revenge."
    Thank you for sharing these thoughts. I'm not intelligent enough to offer an opinion, but will be pondering -- and sharing with a loved one, too.
    Stand with Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a Californian I’ve always admired Texas! Have good friends in Texas and have visited many times. I also stand with Texas!
    My husband bought me a Ruger 38 caliber revolver for Christmas that is easier for me to use. I need to start practicing. I do know gun sales here have gone up in spite of the tough laws and extra taxes. People are still buying!

    I don’t care for fish period and do not like sushi. I do like cod as in fish and chips - halibut and sea bass. But I’m allergic to shell fish.

    February always goes by so fast. My son and his wife will be in Antigua so we’ll no doubt be feeding my grand-cats, taking in the mail. Our anniversary is the 16th. I plan to take my first DMV test. That’s all I can think of now.

    Take care and keep looking UP

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Paid for" should have been my answer, too. I do love not having a mortage any longer. We stand with Texas here, too, and are always at least somewhat prepared for shortages/emergencies. The gun safe is stocked, as well. I don't worry much about it, though, as not a thing will happen unless God allows it and He has it under control. It's all to bring about His glory in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a couple of films to see, go to my Dads' group, choir rehearsal, and church.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell