Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thankful Thursday


It's the day after the San Bernardino, California, massacre by more mentally ill Mohammedans (i.e. satan worshipers). So, it seems that World War III has begun in earnest and our country is officially in the thick of it. My thoughts and prayers are with the innocent victims and their families this morning. Will Americans continue to look the other way? Or will my fellow citizens say "Enough!" and demand that all those involved in this evil political system be deported or jailed immediately? Do they love their children or grandchildren or their own lives enough to care? Or will they just buy another electronic device and tune out hoping it will all go away? Time will tell.


There is a lot to be thankful for this morning. One is I still live in a part of the country where we are armed and can defend ourselves when there are wolves everywhere that want to kill unarmed citizens.

I am thankful for the food in our larder, the fuel in our vehicles in which to express my freedom of movement, our income -albeit meager- which still keeps the hungry wolves from our door, and a loving LORD who will watch over all of us who believe.

By the way, I'm having trouble with Blogger. I'll send a post 'out there' and it takes literally hours for it to appear on-line. Anyone else having this issue also? I don't know who to contact to correct this error, so, guess I'll just have to live with it for now.

Ride safe out there.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-24New International Version (NIV)

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil.
23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

7 comments:

  1. So, have they decided that the massacre was related to the ISIS group? Oh my goodness, I am so behind on the news. This is terrible. What is going to happen. Scary to me. Just plain scary! I don't know if I am having issues with blogging because I don't check my blog until the next day or two sometimes. I have been better lately, but still not like I should be. Hope it clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's Blogger, Sparky...I have issues with the "timing" as well.

    The nonsense starts at the top; the President needs to call it what is; Muslim Extremist. Quit this nonsense of workplace violence OR "the U.S. is the only place on Earth that has gun issues and terror, really--get a grip on reality dude, call it out....and then you got the likes of people running on the dem party talking more gun control...guns isn't the problem, it is the people who are using them to kill people the problem. Don't get me going...when are the ppl going to stand up and say enough? NEVER---because the person who was living next door to that couple said, "Oh, there were ppl coming and going all hours of the night, shady ppl, but I didn't want to be nosy." REALLY LADY--GET A GRIP ON REALITY ALREADY. wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that I totally agree with you in every thing you said. We were talking last night at church about the events that are occurring all around us every single day. Guns are a necessary item these days. People are arming themselves, and taking every chance to protect them and their families, like never before. God bless us every one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't give a rip if it was ISIS/L or not...they were Muslim and the Koran teaches death to infidels or those not of their faith. I can't tell you the numbers of people I meet who say we need to be tolerant, American is a land where anyone can worship freely, blah, blah, blah. Noooo, American is a land that was settled by those with Judeo Christian values. If someone wants to live here, come here legally, as immigrants with sponsors.
    As to the 'Native Americans', I say...I am one. I was born on this soil and all our ancestors came here from someplace else. No one simply sprouted here.
    Rant not over; will continue next time some ejit of whatever faith starts killing people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, well, the first trojan horse is living in a white house. Every time I listen to the news I am infuriated, The nerve of some of these morons in high places. See something/say something? Right. And get arrested for hate speech. It is a messed up world. Very.

    Yes, some days it takes forever for my posts to show up. Today, it took about six hours. Highly frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with what you wrote in this post. Our President will still not say Islamic terrorists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure Loretta Lynch has has a smart meter secretly installed on all our blogs, which might be the source of the delays. I agree, there is a lot to be thankful for. And obambi is addressing us tonight at prime time to keep us safe! His words are always so sooothing!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell