Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Setting The Cruise Control

Ok, things have suddenly gotten crazy hectic around here. With my husband pre-cooking many items that need to be chilled, me washing up, cleaning the house, running errands and now I've injured my right hip again! Bummer. Anyway, I'm going to put the blog on cruise and concentrate on the Holiday.

Here's wishing everyone in my bloggy world a very Happy Thanksgiving, even the dear ones across the pond. Wish you could join us here in the States. You'd be more than welcome at our table.

From my house to yours, stay safe and have a lovely rest of the week. Be chatting with you all soon!


9 comments:

  1. Oh no on the hip!!!! AND nope, your post did not show up as new, thanks for telling me...I have noticed that Blogger and such...like, I predate/pre time mine for 6 am and they don't show until whenever....

    Hope and pray you and Steve have a Blessed Thanksgiving...give the boys a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you injured your hip, Sparky. Praying for you.

    Have a good holiday and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Thank you for the invite to your table. Please remember us when you're having a nice drink.

    Good health to you and yours. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparky,
    Cruise control is a good thing!

    Feel better and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Alec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to being back in touch after this holiday week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping that hip gets better, and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your hip heals quickly and that your Thanksgiving is sparkly, as well it should be for a gal named Sparky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving, Sparky! All the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving, Sparky! All the best to you and your family.

    Wait. Didn't DaBlade just say that exact same thing?

    What a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell