Thursday, September 10, 2009

South Georgia Tea Party 9/12

Pierce County Courthouse


Map of Blackshear
The Courthouse is right on Hwy 84,
at the intersection of Hwy 84 and Hwy 121


Since I have some 'followers' who live close by but aren't one of my Facebook friends, I thought I'd share the message below.


The FaceBook Message:
Pat Tanner Tippett sent a message to the members of Georgia Conservatives in Action.
--------------------
Subject: South GA Tea Party- 9/12-5:00PM-8:00PM Blackshear Courthouse
GCIA will host a South Georgia Tea Party for those of us who will not be able to join all our friends in Washington. Event will take place at 5:00PM, Pierce County Courthouse, Blackshear, GA. Y'all come and bring your lawn chairs and signs. We have a great lineup of speakers.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a good turn out and great weather. I attended college with a girl who grew up in Blackshear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they don't cancel this one this time ... big one here in DC on Sat., one locally on Fri. Have a great weekend. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Would like to come to this but cant say for sure.....
    Sparky if I come I would want to sit with you...I dont know of anyone else going.....didnt know there was even going to be one. e-mail me. tinastone1971@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there is a good amount of people who show up. Wish I could go. Please post back and let us know how it went.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell