Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 In Loving Memory

I've been debating what to put here as a memorial to the victims of 9/11/2001. I think a silent memorial says it all.

But first I must say, I can't understand how a society can go from knowing that the muslim religion is evil, to willingly electing a man who is in league with them to the highest office of the land.

Can anyone explain that to me?


The 2nd airplane approaches the 2nd Twin Tower



Twin Towers



Pentagon


God bless to all the family and friends of the victims that were left behind. Rest assured, we will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. It's like there is an evil veil over many Americans eyes, blinding them from the truth. The others who are in concert and agreement with this fraudulent regime will wake up to find themselves thrown on the trash heap like the rest of us. That's the best answer I can come up with. We cannot afford to forget and we must continue to fight the threat against us.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell