Sunday, September 13, 2009

About Yesterday ~ Our 9/12 Tea Party

The Georgia Conservatives in Action group at Facebook held a rally in Pierce county yesterday, on the Blackshear Courthouse steps. The event was very well done with speakers and refreshments (tea, of course!). I estimate that there were about 50 people at the event. I think that's pretty good considering how quickly it was put together and how small our area is. Good going Patriots!

To view all photos from the event, they are at this LINK.

Blackshear Courthouse


Guess Who?!
That's my new blogging buddy and close neighbor,
Tina, on my right.
She's a sweet gal and very
politically astute.


And of course, we all had to
write on the back of our signs.


This is my new friend Vicki
and her husband Lewis with my Sweetie.
They are just great folks.
We attend the same Church.


I wish I could have caught this
young man's name. He spoke like a well educated adult
and is only 14 years old!
Needless to say, we gave him a standing ovation!


And check this out below ... this is an aerial photo of Washington, DC yesterday. All I can is "Wow".

Washington, DC
Source: Michelle Malkin Blog


"Hey, crooked politicians and kool-aid drinkers ... can you hear US NOW??!!"

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Awesome turnout in Blackshear and how great that you met old and new friends there! The photo of Washington is amazing. Wishing you both a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I am ashamed to admit this, but I just today realized that Indiana didn't have ANY events listed on the 9-12 website.

    Unbelievable. It is bad enough Jim and I didn't do anything, but I ASSUMED our state was doing something. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thankful for the turnout but wish there had been more. What a great service to honor our country! Dr. Graham did a fan-tab-u-lous job! That youngster did too. The singing brought chills & tears to my eyes! I felt good when I left.
    And it was great to meet my neighbor/blogging friend! You & your husband are not only true Patriots but great witnesses for our LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos, but I couldn't help but think that the media would have referred to you nice folks as a hateful mob.

    Thank you for being there! Fight for America!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments and support. Together, we can guide our country back to the US Constitution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sparky, I got to your blog from Mildred's. I didn't get to attend any of the tea-parties--but I was surely there in SPIRIT. Gosh--we all need to do whatever we can to take our country back. Thanks for a great post.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Betsy! We could certainly feel your prayers. All these good turn arounds in our government wouldn't be happening without wonderful folks like y'all praying and being concerned. God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell