Saturday, June 6, 2009

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream


In honor of the 44th President of the United States
Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: "Barocky Road."

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes.

The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient.

The nuts and flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $100.00 per scoop.

When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but then the ice cream is taken away and given to an undeserving person in line behind you.

You are left with an empty wallet and no change, holding an empty cone with no hope of ever getting any ice cream.

Now, isn't that stimulating!?


Now, how about a funny video just for good measure:



Have a great weekend y'all! :o)

5 comments:

  1. Sadly it all made me laugh.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nalley and I are laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good, but the description took my appetite away. Would you be willing to write descriptions of each of my meals before I sit down to eat them? This just might be a diet I could stick with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce ~ They say the best humor has an element of truth to it.

    Mildred ~ I'm so glad I made y'all smile.

    Stevie ~ You know, you may be onto something there ... maybe I could write food descriptions in such a way as to be an appetite suppressant? You may have created a real job stimulus there!! [giggle] :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally had me sucked into until I got to the flakes... 'enuff said. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell