And, as if you must be reminded, this is paid-in-full by ALL taxpayers.
Is there any way we Americans can renegotiate this 'contract'??
And now for a re-cap of Mr. Obama's first two weeks.
1, The American people elect a black president with a total of 42 days experience as a U. S. Senator from the most politically corrupt state in America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first official act is to close Gitmo and make sure Terrorists civil rights are not violated.
2, The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm an Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists.
3, The CIA Boss, Leon Panetta, with absolutely no experience and anti-CIA leanings, has a daughter Linda we find out, that is a true radical anti-American activist who is a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere.
4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton; bought and paid for.
5. We got a tax cheat, Tim Geithner, for Treasury Secretary who files his own taxes.
6. Bill Richardson, a Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.
7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges.
8. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct.
9. A Secretary Health and Human Services nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes.
And that's just the first two weeks ... but who's counting. Not the liberal news media, that's for sure!
America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barack, Nancy and Harry ~ and they are still trying to define "stimulus". Maybe they could put it in pill form to make it easier to swallow?
Stimulus is where the government gives a smidgen of your tax dollars back to you making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated] that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!
One Big Aching Mistake America