Monday, November 3, 2008

Senita Is Getting Married

These are my contributions to the happy event ...

My favorite outfit ...
I've been considering going on a diet but feel so comfortable with myself, yep ....
Favorite food ... hey, chocolate IS a food!! Am I right gals?? :o)

Favorite music ... the South shall rise again!

And .. my all time FAVORITE person! My ♥husband♥.
He's munching on some Cheesecake in North Carolina.
Congrats Senita! Hope you enjoy the nuptials.
And thanks SoulBrush for the invitation! ((Hugs)) ♥ ∞

4 comments:

  1. love your outfit!!!!!
    Nice to meet on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i simply adore your outfit and that chocolate you brought didn't last very long at all. thanks for coming all that way over to london to be with Senita and Joe. and i am so glad that you brought your hubby with you. he looks like he had a good time too. hugs friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, this is hysterical!! So happy you could come to the wedding!

    Happy Cactus Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole Senita thing just kinda passed under my radar. Your pics here are hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell