Tuesday, December 26, 2023

The Day After Christmas

๐ŸŽ„Through mutual consent by all the family, our Christmas was today. It's been a nice day of tasty treats, new memories, laughter and renewed strong connections. I love these folks greatly. That love doesn't come naturally for me. It's the love of Jesus Christ that's put that there. With the renewing of my spirit I pray often that we may all lived closer to one another again some day. Hopefully, very, very soon, some of our other treasured kin will be living in our little county here in Georgia. The plan is that presently Steve's sister and her family will be quitting South Florida for good. Can't wait! 

๐ŸŽ„These are from yesterday. It was just me and Steve. 



๐ŸŽ„That's it for now. I'm bone tired. Gotta go get comfortable before I fall down, maybe watch one of my British or Irish flicks, and open that new bottle of bubbly. 

๐ŸŽ„I pray everyone had an enjoyable day too. Thanks for stopping by. 






4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day yesterday and today. I Love British and Irish flicks too.
    I've been taking down all the Christmas decorations today. I like them up right after Thanksgiving and down right after Christmas. It's all done now except the tree and I'm ready to sit down too!
    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful holiday for you. I hope your prayers for family will be answered very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you had a wonderful day today and yesterday. I do know how exhausting it can be. Today was decompression day for me, but my extended family (sister and her gang) are coming on Saturday, so we'll be doing it all over again! At least I have time to rest in between! I loved your pictures on Facebook! Looks like a great time. Now rest and recuperate. Oh, and I am happy to hear you have family coming to live closer to you soon. That will be wonderful for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good day. I like all the Brit shows as well. Right now we're not subscribed to anything - we used to get one but saw everything. I switch it up so as not to get monotonous.
    That's nice that you might have family living closer. Sadly all my family is dead - I still have my 2 sons, a daughter-in-law and stepdaughter living in the same town and that is nice. We may be small but our love is BIG.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell