Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Same 'Ol

Not much going on around My Thoughts Exactly this week. Just hangin' out, hangin' on, and hangin' around. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

The Zinnia's and Giant Sunflowers outside my office window are looking particularly delectable today.




I don't know why I thought of this Holy Scripture. I guess it's that God's Word always offers good advice. Wish I was better at not worrying. Sometimes I think if there was nothing to worry about, I'd make something up in case I forgot something. *grin* I know I'm a "work in progress".

Hope everyone is having a worry free day.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sparky, I love your pretty flowers. Thanks, also for sharing this verse. We had a little rain earlier today and we're hoping there's more on the way. Have a good evening. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos Sparky. Thanx.

    Don't worry about tomorrow, my friend. God has already been there and made it safe for you.

    God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a hot slow summer day here.
    Did you see my ans to your question on my comments?
    Your flowers are pretty, we don't have either flower this year.
    Didn't think I had room but may yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This time of year is the dull, down time it seems to me. We have our warm weather and flowers, etc., and now we just need to ride it out til the seasons change again...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs of the flowers.
    God's floral beauty brightens my day.
    Thank you for sharing....
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers. I hope you get the a/c fixed soon- I can't handle the heat and humidity at all. The verse you posted is one I stand on quite frequently lately.
    Have a great week. (I am your newest follower!)

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell