Monday, January 21, 2013

It's What's For Supper


I don't like to cook. It's definately not my cup of tea. Fortunately, my husband is such a wonderful cook he could be a gourmet chef. So, whenever my husband goes off to visit some of his family (long story, don't ask) [grin] he always fixes me a lot of nourishing food so I won't gobble on hot dogs and cereal.

This is what he fixed me this time: pot roast with chopped onions, small red potatoes, carrots, garlic cloves, spices and peas.

This thing has been slow cooking since about 9 this morning.

The aroma has been whafting through the house all day and it's driving me nuts! [ha ha]

Beef.

It's What's For Supper.

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my favorite meals - especially if someone else makes it!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell