Friday, June 22, 2012

Heat Wave


It's hot, hot, hot! It's days like this that I wonder how I survived Florida before air conditioning. I honestly think AC is the best invention ever. Bar none.

How are we dealing with the heat? Inside with the window shades drawn, frozen adult drinks in our hands, the AC set as low as possible without it running continuously and the ceiling fans going.

Oh yeah, we're cool baby!


We need one of those Penguins on the door that say "It's Kool Inside". When I was a young'in, these where on most of our local grocery store front doors. I remember the worst part of it was leaving the store in our un-air conditioned car and schlepping through our un-air conditioned house. I sure don't miss that.

Is it hot where you are? How are you handling the heatwave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell