Wednesday, May 4, 2011

60th Annual National Day Of Prayer


Tomorrow, May 5th, is the 60th Annual National Day of Prayer.

One can search for a place to meet with other like-minded believers here. With all our very important requests and gracious "thank you's" to our Lord, please remember to pray for our nation and it's leaders. We have truly immoral, evil leadership. But as I think on this, I realize that our leaders are merely a reflection of our own immorality. Our nation is becoming like the fig tree that Jesus cursed and it withered. Perhaps our Lord Jesus will have mercy on us if we are of one mind and with one voice, have contrition and ask for forgiveness and His help.

Have a blessed day everyone.

"I will say to the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust." Psalm 91:2

1 comment:

  1. Alabama had a day of prayer this past Sunday. I wonder if the president is going to be attending this years Day of Prayer? You are so right in your post. Our Pastor last night was talking about this very subject. Funny, I think Pastor Scott has our house bugged, lol. Unfort. Sparky, I agree with you. Dave,as you know,has been working the tornado disaster relief and has shared the gift of prayer with many people. AND unfort. he can only share GOD and not Jesus/both. He was with the National Guard Chaplain yesterday & it is very sad about what they can share and not share --with the state & federal guidelines. Outrageous, huh? I could post more about this, but--I will get off the soapbox.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell