Sunday, September 6, 2009

Some Good News And Thoughts ~ Van Jones Is History


First, the happy news, it appears that the racist Marxist Green Jobs Czar Van Jones is history. One down ... about 35 (+-) and one illegal Kenyan to go. It would be wonderful to break the back of the Marxist shadow government created by Obamanation.

And it would be best if our Blessed Leader President Obamanation would remember at least a little of God's Holy Word:

"He who sows wickedness reaps trouble, and the rod of his fury will be destroyed." Psalms 22:8

I have a feeling this is just the beginning of our leader's woes. Our government's and mainstream media's continual desire to crush those of us who believe in freedom will bring only trouble to them. BUT, I pray that all the strife they will have heaped upon themselves brings them to eternal salvation before it's too late. Many times we must hit rock bottom before we look up and see Christ. I earnestly pray they all repent soon.

And our oppressor wannabe's need also remember that sharing the news about what's happening in our government IS NOT HATE SPEECH. Nor is it "bearing false witness" for a Christian to speak out about the Obamanation in our government. We must jump into the political arena and speak out against evil or people truly will suffer. When good does nothing, evil rules the day. Just look at Nazi Germany, and the Russians under Stalin. Cruelty and oppression can happen anywhere, even in America.

All people are suppose to "seek the truth" in all things. It helps keep us straight with God and know His will. To be oppressive is not a good course to take, whether it's religion, government, in family's, etc. Oppression kills our spirit.

I was accused of hate speech and bearing false witness against the Obamanation yesterday by a Christian now former supposed friend on Facebook. I'm glad I learned of his progressive leanings and mental illness early (for the letter I received from him reveals much about his moth-eaten soul). He was a weak link in the chain proclaiming freedom for all and needed to be culled from the herd. So, even though I am good at eviscerating, I released him into the wild with a prayer for his soul.

Differences of opinion don't concern me, but meanness does.

"Cast out the scoffer, and contention will leave; Yes strife and reproach will cease." Psalms 22:10

That works! :)

Have a happy folks. Thanks for listening.

6 comments:

  1. Good Post and I'm in complete agreement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carey. I guess it shows that I'm still smarting from the cruelty of yesterday on Facebook. It completely came from [clearing throat] Left Field and took me by surprise. Well, it's almost over. The cruel letter is yet to be read by husband. I dread that because it is hurtful in the extreme. (Please pray for Steve to not be hurt.) And rather than be cruel in return, I prayed and let it go. I'm learning ... and trying to always listen to God's teachings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always better to take the high road. I've had to learn this myself. These are crucial days and our nation's future is literally in the balance. We must be people of genuine convictions and let the truth guide us. These discussions of important issues have a way of bringing out the best and worst in people. Example, Sue on Pappy's blog. I hope and pray you two can get over this ugly episode. Your A number one my book and I would want you in my corner. May God Bless you in a mighty way this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what happened on 'facebook' but hope it passes quickly for Sparky. I cannot add a thing to your fantastic posts! You are si right about it all! TY for writing & sharing. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carey. I am trying to take the high road and not be confrontational. That way, should the individual decide to seek salvation, they won't be embarressed to talk to me about it. I'm trying to put Christ first and not my feelings. I'm always praying for strength. :)

    Marydon ~ Oh, it was just a big blowup at FB over Obama with someone hubby and I thought was a friend. I feel sorry for him but can never be close again. [sigh] Thanks for the kind words. You are so sweet. Thank YOU for coming by, your prayers and your always welcome comments my dear Patriot friend. Hope your family is doing well. Still praying for your brother-in-law.

    God bless y'all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we have an obligation to expose untruth...and espc to one who claims to be a christian, actually that is an act of love, if done in the right way. I dont know why folks seem to be so blind these days.
    Oh I like the Fall background!! Have a great Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell