Monday, September 7, 2009

More Happy News ~ Judson Hill (R-GA)

Judson Hill (R-GA)

God is being so merciful, beyond measure.

Judson Hill (R-GA) has proposed an amendment here that would keep the federal health plan OUT OF GEORGIA!! No fascist Obamacare for us, thank you very much! Wahoo!! Praise God for answered prayer. Y'all keep praying for this resolution to pass please.

And, if you would, please call (404.656.0150) and/or write (judson.hill@senate.ga.gov) Mr. Hill and tell him Thank You. He needs to know that we support him with this amendment. I am going to do so when his office opens tomorrow. I have been praying for this since I learned it is legal for a State to do so under the 10th Amendment in the US Constitution.

Have a happy day folks! I know I will. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is great! I haven't heard that but Whewhew!!!! That is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell