Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Obama Corruption Continues ~ Petrobras

A Brazilian oil company, Petrobras, is receiving a loan from the US Government to invest in off-shore drilling in Brazil with the urging and blessings of the Obama Administration. Something that the Obama Administration will not allow American oil companies to do. Stranger still Billionaire George Soros has invested 800 million dollars in Petrobras for this project. George Soros has funded all this liberal enterprises like ACORN.

How do you spell PAYBACK and BRIBES!?

And the Demoncrat corruption continues ...



3 comments:

  1. Makes sense to me...that is if your trying to destroy the U.S.! He is doing a fine job of it! I wish you wouldn't post pictures of him...he makes me sick! I cant stand to look at his lying face! My blood is boiling now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Canadian and I ask this question without malice or anything else that's bad. I don't know much about our own politics and even less about US politics.

    Who would you like to see in the White House?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina ~ That's the Progressive goal, is to destroy the US Constitution, then remake the USA in their unholy image.

    Amelia ~ What a lovely name. Reminds me of one of my favorite movies "Amelie'" (french).

    No offense taken. That's a legitimate question and I'll be happy to respond. I, and many others, would like to see anyone (male, female, black, white, green or yellow) who is a strict Constitutionalist in the White House, and in our Congress and Senate seats. Right now, a former Presidential candidate that I personally prefer is Dr. Ron Paul (Texas). There are many others worthy to be called US President.

    Thanks for stopping. Come by anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell