Sunday, July 19, 2009

You DON'T Say!?

Super Comments Award

Surprise, surprise, I won an award! This little number was bestowed upon yours truly yesterday by Valerie at It's A Wonderful Life. Thanks Val!

I'm suppose to pass it on to 5 fellow bloggers who leave nifty comments.

WELL!!

That's easy. To the people who's comments always make me smile and make my heart skip a beat with joy ... I pass this on to ... the envelope please ...

1. Carey of Carey's Corner

2. Dennis at Pappy's Balderdash

3. Iva the 'turtle mom' at The Horizontal Yo-Yo

4. Mildred at Nalley Valley

5. Marie at Voila! Vintage Postcards

Now y'all pass them on to your five, and so forth, and so on.

I have many, many more but am only 'allowed' 5 according to the rules.

Thanks y'all and enjoy your award. You deserve it. Have a wonderful Sunday! :o)

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! By the way, I lurve your new background, very CHA CHA with all the jewels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparky! Congrats to you and thank you from me! You are so kind and thoughtful. Hey, can you believe how much cooler the last two mornings have been? I can weed in the flower beds without passing out ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sparky, I hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how great! It's my first award for my new blog :)

    Thank you so much, Sparky. You're the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cha Cha Cha (tee hee) ~ The background does remind me of you and your good taste in colors, etc. I don't like cheeries to eat but they're pretty to look at.

    Mildred ~ Thank you and You're welcome. I know, I love this 'cooler' weather. Working outside is so much more pleasant.

    Carey ~ You're welcome! And I am feeling mucho better, thanks. Nothing like getting 8 hours of rest to feel all perky again.

    Iva ~ Thank you and Congrats to you too.

    Thanks y'all for stopping by. It's been a nice day here in Sparkyville. Hope yours has been good too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sparky on the award! I'm glad to find you feeling a little perkier than yesterday. Amazing what a little sleep can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparky! You are the cat's meow girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't pay the ransom, I escaped. Thanks. Glad you like my drivel. You and Steve would make my list if I had one. Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a great commenter, this is a well placed award for sure! And that Mildred, she is a sweetie that's for sure, an ace number one spirit lifter!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell