Monday, June 15, 2009

More States Declare Sovereignty From Federal Tyranny


Well, well, well!!! It appears there is good news about the 10th Amendment movement front in Georgia! I didn't know this, but the push to declare Sovereignty from tyranny started back in February or earlier here in Georgia according to The 10th Amendment Center.

There's a lot of "Whereas"s and "Wherefore"s in the write up but it's easy reading. Source I know so many have been praying fervently for this to happen. Thank you for joining us in this humble prayer for freedom. God does answer prayer and bless those whom believe & trust in His Word.

I chanced upon on some other articles today, because I heard that now even Oregon is declaring their 10th amendment rights!! Source Yeah, Oregon!? I was shocked too. Wow.

So, if you're one of those good people writing letters, making phone calls, donating time / money, instructing others about our rights ... keep up the good work folks! Looks like all our efforts are starting to pay off. Don't give up ... keep it up!

Oh, and also Kentucky has declared their rights to Sovereignty. Source So, the list of freedom fighters seems to be growing month by month.

Hmmmm. Looks like there's trouble in the 'Progressive' Utopia and their Rock-Star-God-In-Chief over their man made false kingdom on earth.

Awww ....



1 comment:

  1. Shing shong wagga bagga! I wil so be in the States soon but.. I'll be in New Hampshire visiting my Mom this go around. My Dad is in Bama and I will probably visit next year... Do we have a date then...huh huh do we do we? :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell