SoulBrush tagged me to write seven weird random facts about myself.
1. I have faith in Jesus Christ first, foremost and always. Faith in Him has helped keep me sane in an insane and often unfair world. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
2. I love my husband with all my heart. He is truly my split-apart and kindred spirit. We've had a wonderful life together and I pray that God will allow us many more. I am his first wife (tee hee - he always jokingly says that) and he is my second husband. Our 30th Anniversary is next August 11th. I think he has something in the works already ... ??
3. I'm pretty easy going, smile easily, try to be generous to those less fortunate and don't like meanness or bullies. But I don't suffer fools lightly and don't tolerate laziness. But I do try to be kind to others no matter their attitude towards me. "A gentle word turnth away wrath ...."
4. I *!*LOVE*!* motorcycling (I'm a motorcyclist, not a 'biker' - I'll explain the difference for anyone interested). I'm really good with mechanical things and am a good rider. One feels so free on two wheels. It's just like flying on the ground! Wahoo! "Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul." Amen!
5. My adopted mother died when I was 10. I was physically and mentally abused by my adopted father. The pain of his angry words still haunt me sometimes. The scars of his evil never leave and sometimes I revert to my old morbid self in self-defense (real or perceived) like a 10 year old child. I apologize for that. All I can add in my defense is that I am one of God's Projects Under Construction.
6. I enjoy my 1970's rock and classical music. It soothes me. "Music calms the savage beast." Although I can sing, I'm not truly musically inclined.
7. I'm really, really good at research and following a paper trail, whether it's following a person or an accounting trail. For me, genealogy and accounting go hand-in-hand. Following out something like that is similiar to a good Agatha Christie mystery. I've been granted special recognitions at some of the places I've worked for my talents. It's a gift.
Guess I'm kinda boring but I try to always be a nice person with a good sense of humor.
I am suppose to tag others but I think this madness will stop with me . [lol - just teasing SoulBrush] Just too tired this week. I'm just not 'in the zone' right now. I think I have Election Day Hangover from all the stress and turmoil, plus Maxie had me worried. It'll pass. I watched this video by Assemblies of God. This 10 minute speech cheered me up but I'm still tired.
Next time I'll tag others with glee. ♥ ∞