1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so. I'm adopted and could be named after the dog as far as I know.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Right after Sweetie's last shoulder surgery.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep, I do.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked turkey meat sliced for sandwiches.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not usually, but if the opportunity calls for it, I'm so there with a SA remark!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. No, they went South (and I live in the South so that's dangerous ... ha ha) and had them removed in the 1980's.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No freakin' way. And I don't jump out of perfectly good airplanes either ...
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Heart To Heart by Kashi
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes, but usually don't.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically: I used to be very strong, alas, those days are over. Too many doctors know my name now. Emotionally: I have an iron will.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Bunny Ice Cream No Sugar Added, in Vanilla or Bunny Tracks .... droooool ....
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their character.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My grammer needs work.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother. She died in 1966.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, if they have time.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Grey New Balance sneakers.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Turkey sandwich and pretzels for lunch.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? XM Radio, channel 46. They're playing a song by "The Who".
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Sweetie cooking supper.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A wrong number. She apologized and I wished her a pleasant Happy Thanksgiving.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Totally! She's a fun blog friend too and very sweet. Just a little sneaky that's all .... [lol]
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? MotoGP or World Superbike.
27. HAIR COLOR? Blond ... out of a bottle now. [blush]
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Eyeglasses, but I am going to go back to contacts soon.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Cooked. I love just about everything!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy ending
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Best Years Of Their Lives (black & white)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Orange T-Shirt
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? (see Ice Cream above .... still drooling)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever feels like it
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone who doesn't have time.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? By The Pricking Of Their Thumbs (Agatha Christie)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Buck deer with cross hairs on 'em ....
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Family Guy, Simpsons, Seinfeld
42. FAVORITE SOUND. Silence
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Well, it depends but I usually like the Rolling Stones.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawai'i .
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can find people, dead or alive, and follow a paper trail like a blood hound. It's almost uncanny.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA.
If you're reading this, you're invited to be tagged! Have fun and I look forward to reading your posts! Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!