Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Beauty That Surrounds Us

We took a stroll down our one lane dirt country road this morning. The fall colors are finally reaching our little corner of the world.

I hope you also enjoy the beauty that surrounds us. :o)




Bay Tree (green)




Red Maple and Slash Pine



Eastern Baccharis (Groundseltree)
Good morning bumbly bee!































Tallow Tree


Close up of Tallow leaves.

"Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these." Luke 12:27 ♥ ∞

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sparky, Thanks for visiting my butterfly blog. I think the first photo might be sumac...looks like what is turning red around here. Seems fall is a bit earlier this year! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures. I was in Bible Study when someone had brought in a poem. It was about the green on the leaves being a coating and that the true colors came out revealing the real beauty. It signified that we too have a green coating and with Gods love and help our true colors come out to our true beauty. I'll have to find it and post it. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are magnificent, god how i love autumn, the colours, not the feeling of winter coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yer welcome Rambling. I don't think the plant is sumac (it does resemble it greatly). Hubby is looking it up in the tree book as we 'speak'.

    Thanks Valerie! I would love to read the poem. I'll scoot over your way in a bit to see if you found it.

    I love autumn too. ♥ ∞

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell