Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Be Sure To Edify One Another


The morning after .... sounds like an advertisement for a pill, doesn't it? The morning of November 5th there were many Americans very happy and many extremely sad, broken hearted, frightened.

For all who feel anxiety, I do humbly pray that I may edify them.

Here's a nice quote I found from someone called "Daddy Brown" (I don't know who he is/was):

"Do not be shocked or amazed at anything that takes place in America today as the America you are talking of is no more. It is a new America whether we like it or not. But remember, the America in your mind and heart died a while back. (A little at a time she died and many were not watching). As we took the prayer from our schools, allowed abortion clinics on every corner, people come over our borders with no background checks - Criminals, drug runners, and we allowed drugs and gangs to take our streets, she gave and gave till there was no more to give and America died... Love the old America, the place you were born, the country that once gave Hope, the land that you were so proud of and just learn how to live in this new America and pray for the souls of mankind as the Rapture will soon arrive.

If people are not ready, they will go to hell and there is nothing you and I can do to stop it except make sure those around us know the TRUTH so we can join one another in Heaven.

This America belongs to Satan for now. Just know there is a better tomorrow-No matter what happens in America."

That's a good point. We mustn't worry. Doing so won't add a day or a moment to our lives. God cares even for the little sparrows and knows all the hairs on our heads. He knows the ultimate outcome and will hold His believers in His loving hands. That's amazing to me how much He loves us ... even when we humans deliberately perform destructive acts and sacrifice the next generation to the false god of convenience. ♥ ∞

5 comments:

  1. Cute cartoons. And with a wonderful message and reminder to boot.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post and enjoyed visiting your blog. Thanks for paying my corner a visit. Take care and God's speed. I'll be by from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the faith cup cartoon! Thanks for the reminder of Who is REALLY in charge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world!!! I refuse to give up on my country... God is in control and on His Throne.. and as long as He is, I can still be on my knees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here, here! Thanks for writing what is in my thoughts, or My thoughts exactly...lol

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell