Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Padparadscha Sapphire Mystery

Ok, I was going to discuss Typewriter Art today, but apparently there's been a Big Heist over at MuseSwings or perhaps Lavinia's blogs. Or maybe it was Soul Brush or Rosezilla what done it? Someone ... I won't point any fingers ... has stolen the Padparadscha Sapphire (which as all gemologists know, it's actually a Ruby). You never know about these highly intellegent, creative people. They get bored and *things* happen. Things disappear. See, it CAN'T be ME what stole it 'cause I'm not overly intellegent OR creative.
Anyway, the Big Guns have been called in: Sherlock Holmes, Inspector Clousseau. I say we call in Miss Jane Marple. SHE'LL figure it out!
But don't look here for clues. Definately ... don't look here. I'm innocent. Innocent, I say!

:o) ♥ ∞

5 comments:

  1. Miss Marple can outsmart Mr. Holmes any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see all of your genealogical stuff on your sidebar, all of which I am VERY familiar with! I have spent the last six years up to my ears in research, having made quite a bit of headway until hitting a very tough brick wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new background, great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for assisting in the investigation by bringing in Miss Marple. I was concerned she might get bowled over with everyone running around pointing fingers, but she did just fine.
    We've had a confession and the case is officially closed. I was pretty sure it wasn't you all the time.
    Sherlock H. is very impressed with your knowledge of gems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it appears that the mystery has been solved and the case has been closed. Miss Marple was instrumental in wrangling that confession outta Steviewren. She fixed her scornful eye on Stevie and Stevie sang like a canary.

    Of course, that cloud of suspicion over your head has now been lifted, however, I'm quite certain that your criminal mastermind abilities have thus far been under-rated. I'll know who to point the finger at if any gemstone goes missing in the American south east....

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell