Friday, October 10, 2008

Incommunicado

Greetings Bloggy Friends,

27 May 2005
Our former motorcycles on a Day Trip


Just passing through to let y'all know I will be incommunicado for about a week ... more or less. Sweetie and I are towing the new adventure bikes to western North Carolina to tour the lovely fall mountains.

I grew up in Titusville, Florida, but my adopted father and step-mother had moved to this part of the world before they died. After suffering from years of physical and mental abuse from Dad, and even though we were practically estranged, I still stayed in touch with where they were. I got kinda used to them being there. It still seems odd to visit the area and not have to stop by and at least say a polite hello. Maybe I won't get to feelin' sad this trip. Life is so much better now without this pain in my life. We're also meeting some very good friends who are also motorcyclists and traveling in their Class A RV. This other couple are loads of fun.

Be chatting with y'all upon our return! God bless ya. Keep Blogging! ♥ ∞

5 comments:

  1. God bless you too! I love that you are so open about your life and the painful memories in it. Have a grand time lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip! May all of your memories be the good and happy ones of the present day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i am so glad you're on the road again, you so wanted to get out there....have a fabadabadio time and if there are any nudist beacjes along the way, sit on one and think of me!!! lotsa hugs and 'see' ya sooon.
    hey i love the new wallpaper of your blog, it' so sparky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are all such treasures! I don't know what I've done to deserve such good blogging friends. I am forevermore touched by everyone's kind, gentle words.

    Special thanks for the compliments on the blog too, soulbrush. I'm still learning how everything works but I'm having a great time! I feel truly blessed, more than I deserve. ♥ ∞

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, just copy and paste from mine to yours, then change to your answers, and that's tagging...then i get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell