Monday, October 27, 2008

This About Covers The Election

Here in America, politics and various opinions, seems to be everywhere right now. Even at one of our favorite web sites, MyGreatRides, this seemingly never ending election is on almost everyone's lips and minds.

Now y'all know I'm not usually very political on my Blog. I am in real life, as I know what I believe and will not be swayed from it. I just chose to be lighthearted and fun on my Blog because that is also a part of me. I like to help people smile and feel loved.

But if you'll just bear with me a moment, I want to share this with y'all.

In one of the forums, a gentleman with the nickname "Doc Crow" started a General Discussion on this very subject. He stated that he was dining somewhere for lunch and he "... passed a homeless guy with a sign that read, 'VOTE OBAMA: I NEED THE MONEY'. Once inside the restaurant, I also noticed that my waiter had on an 'OBAMA FOR '08' tee shirt." So, Doc started thinking that maybe this was a good idea and when the bill came, he refused to tip the waiter. He continues the event by saying "I explained to him that while he had given me exceptional service, his tee shirt told me that he believes in Senator Obama's plan to 'redistribute the wealth'. I told him I was going to do just that and 'redistribute' his tip to someone that I deemed more in need -- the homeless guy outside. " The waiter angrily stormed away.

Doc then went outside and gave the homeless guy the $3 tip and told him to thank the waiter inside, as he had decided he could use the money more.

Folks, listen to me, this is what Senator Barrack Hussein Obama, Jr. wants to do with our money. What gets me is apparently people are lining up to vote for him.

Well, there's a sucker born every minute.

My wonderful husband wrote the following response to Doc's post:

"One of the founding fathers of our REPUBLIC not democracy [basic definition of democracy----mob rule], stated that the republic they had fought so hard for would be finished as soon as enough citizens figured that they could elect the officials who would gladly tax the wealth of others and buy the votes of the lazy by "redistributing" the wealth.

Truely a prophecy whose time has come. The public education system in this country has managed to dumb down enough people so that the majority now believes we are a democracy. Individual rights no longer matter ...... the tyranny of majority rule has now fallen on us and our God given sacred rights will evermore be in jeopardy.

We have one presidential candidate who openly endorses Marxist doctrine and another candidate who won't call him on it. The votes of both these men and most of their colleagues in the Senate and House show either they have no knowledge of the US Constitution or no use for it.

Washington, Jefferson, Madison and the other founders who risked their lives, their property and their sacred honor are surely turning in their graves.......and we who should have been vigilant in our loathing of tyrants should be ashamed."

My husband is a wise man. I love my country and pray earnestly that others will listen to the warning signs. I don't want to lose what little freedoms we have left.

♥ ∞ Always With Affection ♥ ∞

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is for anything you want ~ it's an expression of you, so keep it up! Good for you! Not everyone has to agree and that's the beauty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparky,
    I note you are an enthusiastic "biker". I did 3 transcontinental trips aboard my '79 Yamaha XS 750 before it was destroyed in a fire. Too old to do it now. Best of luck from Douglasville, GA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you at the poles, Sparkey - this is going to be one fascinating election.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post. By the way, I see from your pic your a biker. Although I have not mustered up the courage to ride by myself I applaud you. For now I enjoy being the passenger behind my hubby. We love to ride and while he drives I look around and enjoy what God has created. Enjoy the beautiful outdoors and thanks for letting me stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for your country. Your nation is at a crossroads. However, it is not just the States in crisis. The entire world is in upheaval. God only knows what the solution is.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell