Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Awards

Greetings Y'all,

I have decided to give my own BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) Awards. Here's one I designed today. I hope to design more over the coming months as time permits.

My Rules: There are none.
I'm not going to have some complicated rules about giving the Awards. Just like true friendship, it's free and unfettered. If I, or a friend, gives one of my awards to you and you wish to share with your other friends, please do so with my blessings.

All I ask is please put a link back to this Blog. I will try to keep my Blog interesting and always kid friendly. I have young relatives and wouldn't want them to see something inappropriate here. :o)

So, if you want one, just holler over the back fence and I'll be happy to send you one full size. Or right click this one, chose 'Save As' and place it on your harddrive.

Enjoy! ♥ ∞
---
03 September 2008

Here's a new Award I designed today.

I have loads of ideas, so, there's no telling where this will stop! I wish I was better at computer graphics.

If y'all have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment here. I'm not very creative but sometimes even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then.

Enjoy! ♥ ∞

Here's another'n ---

3 comments:

  1. you're such a sweet woman, with a big heart. i may take up your offer and spread it around to all my other blogger friends. in the meantime i am going to add you to my list of favourite friends. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparky - thanks for the award! I put it on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sparky! As I told you in my email - you a very caring and generous person! I am thankful that our paths have crossed!

    Jerry in Tampa

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell