Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged and Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I've been tagged by Soul Brush for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month (VERY good cause!). This is my first time so if I err please feel free to correct. I promise not to get above my raisin'.

1. Clothes Shop: Not much of a clothes horse (as one can tell from my photos, uhhum). If Wal-Mart doesn't have it, I don't need it. But I do like Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's.

2. Furniture Shop: Funny, we were just discussing this today. If I NEVER have to buy another stick of furniture I'll consider myself fortunate. I always feel ripped off after buying any.

3. Sweet: Hmmm ... DARK CHOCOLATE!! And I mean 85% pure or more. 'Nuff said. [drool]

4. City: I do not like cities. At all. I'm a country girl through and through.

5. Drink: Oh yeah, I like my Dos Equis Amber (dark mexican beer). But am not adverse to Celestial Seasonings Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea (I call it hippy tea), coffee and lots of country well water.

6. Music: Hang on, here goes ... Alice Cooper, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Bad Company, Boston, Bread, Cream, Dazed and Confused, Doobie Brothers, Eagles, Eric Clapton, Guess Who, Jethro Tull, Jimmy Buffett, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynryd, Jefferson Starship, Moody Blues, Ringo Starr, Rolling Stones, Santana, Steve Miller Band, Ten Years After, The Doors, The Monkees, Three Dog Night, Who, most all 1970's Country, Classical. [whew]

7. TV Series: Don't watch Network TV Series. I do watch my 'toons though [duh]; Family Guy, The Simpson's (until abt. 2000, the new ones suck), Futurama.

8. Films: Don't watch most new movies. I'm tired of America or our President being insulted every time I turn around .... Anyway, favorite movies are: My Favorite Year, The Cheap Detective, Radioland Murders, Best Years Of Our Lives. I *love* old British comedies: Butterflies, Sweet 16, To The Manor Born, etc. Also most anything with Humphrey Bogart, Steve McQueen, Audrey Hepburn, etc.

9. Workout: Me too with the 'walking, talking and blogging'!! [bwwaaa]

10. Pastries: Cheesecake, anything with chocolate. [drool, again]

11 Coffee: Love coffee! That cheap Wal-Mart brand coffee is very good. They use Arabica beans. [yum]

Hey, that was fun! Thanks for tagging me.

Ok, ladies, and germs, I tag Chachaneen, JERRYSPEAK, Pappy's Balderdash and Wicked Gardener. Don't fail me y'all!! ♥ ∞

7 comments:

  1. I love these, you learn fun stuff about people! I won't let you down, I'll put it up on my blog tomorrow morning! I'm getting Zzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love 'em, and now i know so much more about you, thanks for playing...and get yourself on the road and have a ball (or two!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparky, so good to learn more about you! A country gal through and through. I like what you said about furniture!! I share your love of Humphrey Bogart and Audrey Hepburn...isn't it amazing how so many years after their deaths, they still remain so many people's favourites...

    The Monkees! Yay! Their music is fantastic! (so was their tv show).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, girl, you listed some great musical groups there! That was the era, eh? I remember being about 13 and my friend, who played flute, loved Jethro Tull. She got me a really cool t-shirt with him on it. I was at camp that summer, and some guy was all excited because here was a chick who liked Jethro Tull. Unfortunately, I'd never heard a single one of his songs at that point, so the conversation was over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag! I've posted it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fine chocolate connoisseur! Dark chocolate with 80% or more cocoa is pure poetry for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun read! You have such a fancy blog design now:) Cool!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell