Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday Musings

 

Good morning good folks! 

I hope everyone had a delightful, easy weekend?! Mine was uneventful. We had a dear friend over on Friday evening to break bread together. Saturday was my day of rest. Then Sunday it was Sunday School and Church. 

Today, I have an appointment at the Urologist for the cystoscopy. I have to have one of these performed about every 10 years because if I don't I'll begin having urology difficulties. 🀣 No biggy just an owie for a little while. God always supplies the doctors or whatever I need when I need it. And since the procedure can be quite painful, especially at first, I always opt for the drugging before the procedure. Steve will have to drive me around today. He doesn't mind. I get another day of rest!

The Hummingbirds are here! First it was only the males to stake out their territory. Sunday a female has arrived. I love it when they are here. Hopefully the Great-crested Flycatchers will soon be nesting in the big gourd homes out front. Their songs fill the air all of Spring. Then they leave us to our Summer heat but it's nice while they are here. πŸ˜„

That's it for now. Gotta "go". I pray your day is sweet and full of the grace of God that flows from His Holy Throne. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

8 comments:

  1. I do wish you had not said the words "summer heat". that is the thing I dislike the most. and the bugs that love "summer heat". the good news is it makes all the snowbird go home, school lets out and the traffic gets better.
    I had to smile at your hubby driving you around gives you a day of rest. It has to be a true emergency for me to ride with Bob behind the wheel. His middle name is Dale Earnhardt and I only ride if he is driving me to ER or surgery. and I am a nervous wreck by the time we get there. Prayers for a pain free cysto what ever it is called and that they find it all like it should be and for a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be in my prayers today for comfort , care and perhaps a pain free procedure. I will be thinking of you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think much of summer heat myself - my least favorite season.
    I hope your appointment goes well and you feel okay.
    Also love that your hummingbirds are there.
    I got a bird house - so far not much luck!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm done and home. πŸ‘πŸ˜„ Steve is fixing some breakfast. I'm doped but resting.
    Thanks everyone for praying.❣️

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off...thank you for my "Blessing" this morning. I just had told my Husband that I was really feeling old today. So much on my mind.. then I read my devotion about "letting go" and knowing that God still has a firm grip on me. Then I read about God's Grace..thank you.
    Prayers for your procedure and quick recovery. Enjoy your day of rest.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad THAT's over and done with ... that you're being chauffeured and cared for in the manner you deserve. I'm embarrassed to confide how much I can relate to this cartoon. How I love Calvin and Hobbes!

    Still praying for the discomfort to soon be gone. Rest well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I do know that is uncomfortable, and I am glad to know from your FB page that you came through it fine, but that you are really just resting the rest of the day. No need to go doing strenuous stuff after something like that. Love your hummingbird pic. One male has shown up here so far. I expect there will be more as the days go by. It's Spring time and things are happening everywhere in God's beautiful little wild kingdom. Take care my friend and I hope tomorrow is a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've been praying for you. Any procedure can be a trying experience and I do not blame you for getting the drugs, it is so hard to deal with pain of this nature. I love your bologna comment at my blog with garlic! YUM! Take care and feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell