Saturday, February 23, 2013

Two Things Our Government Fears

 Two things our government fears --
self-defense against tyranny
and knowledge from God our Saviour that it is tyranny

Obama thinks "clinging to guns and religion" is a bad thing. I say if we had more of both we'd be better off as a society and for eternal salvation. But I'm not a worthless bottomfeeding community organizer, so, what do I know?

"Fear the government that fears your guns" -- Thomas Jefferson

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline." -- Proverbs 1:7 (NIV)

"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." -- Romans 10:9 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. To paraphrase Thomas Jefferson, "I fear for my country when I consider God is just."

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell