Monday, April 16, 2012

Progressive Philistines: A Party Tied In NOTS


Even though I'm not a Romney fan when one of The Left's attack dogs, Hilary Rosen, zeroed in on Ann Romney for being a stay at home mom, it made me flippin' mad! It probably made a lot of "stay at home's" pretty angry. If she had been in the room, I would have slapped a knot on top of her head! I'm so tired of the empty-headed, hate-mongering, childish, vitriolic tantrums we get from these people. And the Lame Stream Media are their enablers. Going right along with the lies and hate. Does anybody with anything other than rabbit ear TV's even watch the MSM anymore?

NOT!

I can already tell this is going to be a very long campaign.

Since The Left has chosen to "... not retrain God in their knowledge ..." they have become the Party Of NOTS. This is only the beginning, I'm sure. I hope the opposing nominee To The Head Nygga What Be In Charge can rise above the sewage that will be spewed at them in the next few months.

It's gonna be a long, hot summer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell