Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Cards At Shutterfly

Ok, call me a 'shill' but I want to share a neat new way of designing Christmas cards.

We've been blessed with many, many friends. Almost every year, I would hand make and print Christmas cards on the home computer. Well, this is getting to be a bit of a chore what with having over 50 friends I like to send a card too! Ink alone is a budget buster. This year I thought I'd try the Shutterfly site where I'm storing our on-line photos. After designing my card and figuring out the price (now with 40% off) it's a whole lot cheaper than doing it myself.

So, here's the 'custom' Christmas card I've chosen and designed. Whadday'all think? I know, I went ahead and put a picture of Sammy on there. I still can't believe the little guy is gone. (Our black mini-schnauzer died June 10th from renal failure.) He drove me crazy sometimes, but I miss him.

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.


At least I don't have to do the newsletter anymore since we all have e-mail, facebook and other social media. Information is so instantaneous there are no secrets here. :)

Oh, by the way, my hip is completely healed and I'm feelin' fine. I should be walking two miles again soon and hopefully riding again in a day or two. I can hardly wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. The shutterfly idea seems to be a good one. Gotta check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neato! Christmas, already? (rofl)--been looking at recipes/mixes etc for Christmas gifts for family. Since all our money is going to moving,it will be pretty thin this year. Mu mil was kind enough to buy the canning jars I need. Nice to see you online!!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell