Saturday, July 25, 2009

Calling All Activists! ObamaCare May Pass The House


Since when did it become a "right" to have health care?! It is not a right, it is a priviledge.

I'm what the economists would call middle Middle Class (not upper, not lower). When I was younger, first one got an education. Those of us with ambition actually stuck out those miserable 12 years of Public School and received a cheaply printed diploma that stated as such. Then with said diploma in hand, I went out and secured the best paying job I could find with my limited skills that offered benefits. I worked my way up the corporate ladder, acquiring skills and connections along the way, through dedication and hard work. No one else did it for me. I never dreamed of asking for help from the government.

Now these evil leaders in Washington want to take more freedoms away from us. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) claims to now have the votes to pass ObamaCare in House.

ObamaCare, or as I call it, ObamaSnare, is nothing more than another government run scam to take over our economy and rob us of any vestiges of freedom we have left. This is not reform either, it's a back door way to pay black reparations money and has NOTHING TO DO WITH REFORM!

Ok, you wonderful activists 'out there' whom I could just hug (I wish I could buy you all lunch, really, God bless you), it's again time to hit the e-mails, phone calls, letters, whatever to convince the 'blue dog' democrat's to vote against this bill. Please don't give up. Also, please pray extra urgently about this, as my husband and I have.

For more info on who to contact, please visit: Left Coast Rebel and/or Just a conservative girl.

Honestly, if I lived in California, I think I would go so far as to threaten these so called representatives with a "you have to come home sometime ..." [clearing throat] These ObamaSnare pushers are nothing less than traitors and should be hung for such.

And again, thank you from the bottom of my heart and God bless you for your support! I will be so thankful when I can go back to not thinking about politics every day. If we keep after the evil with The Light Of Truth, then evil must run to the darkness. KEEP THOSE LIGHTS OF LIBERTY SHINING!!

4 comments:

  1. You said it all!! ... but today it looks like it won't pass ... PRAY, PRAY like you've never prayed before that God protects from anymore erosion of our country & government.

    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep speaking the truth, I especially like the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all for the encouragement. I appreciate you more than words can say. I will indeed be thankful when I can talk about how much fun it is to live in the Georgia countryside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe we need to pray more than ever. I hope you two have had a good day. I keep hoping we will get some rain with these clouds, but not yet! I'm still on the lookout for more unique butterflies - I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell