Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sisterhood Award


My exceedingly funny and multi-talented bloggy friend Muse Swings gave me an award today. Way cool! I'm totally delighted and very humbled. Thanks 'Moosey Musey'. I'll wear it with pride.

Now, I'm suppose to share it.

No problem.

But unfortunately, and I apologize for this, I don't have time to spell out all my bloggy friends today and I do love you all. I wouldn't want to accidentaly skip someone. I enjoy hearing about your lives and the wonderful comments that get left here for me to read. That means a lot to me. You are very appreciated my friends. So, if you're here at my blog, feel free to 'take' the Award. I'll share it will all my sisters in Christ, including back to Muse Swings.

Have a wonderful Sunday! God bless y'all. Thanks for stopping by.

♥ ∞

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I appreciate your visits to my blog also and am so happy that your surgery was a success and that you are feeling better. Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'course you can, Melody - I did! Thank you Sparky! Hugs Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!☺ We all had an awesome time on the Orient, didn't we. Congrats Sista!!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell