This one is from my bloggy friend, and sometimes
blog secret agent buddy, ChaChaneen (aka Janeen).
Christmas Spirit Award
I'm suppose to name the 5 things I love about Christmas ...
OK, what I love most is ....
1. ... receiving all the Christmas cards and newsletters from people we don't usually get to hear from.
2. ... singing Christmas carols with family and friends.
3. ... driving around looking at all the Christmas decorations and lights.
4. ... eating all the sweets and yummy food dishes cooked by all our delightful Southern cooks. YUMMMMM.
5. ... the extra sweet, loving way people treat one another this time of year. I wish the good will would stay year round.
Then ... I'm suppose to pass it on to 5 friends.
1. A Little Birdie Told Me So ~ Stevie Wren's wonderful posts and terrific drawings are well worth the visit. She and granddaughter Avery have many 'adventures' together. It's fun! Stevie is a charming Christian lady.
2. All About Whatever ~ Rosezilla is a talented writer. Her posts are always good. She loves to garden and is quite good at that too.
3. Carey's Corner ~ Chaplain Carey's inpirational christian posts have helped me and many others through many a hard day. He and his family are great folks with good hearts.
4. Life's A Calling, Who Is This? (fka Chicken Soup) ~ Linda's insightful posts keep me very entertained. She's a sweet southern christian lady that homeschools her child. It's fun reading her blog.
5. Voila! Vintage Postcards ~ Marie displays beautiful vintage postcards. Visit her blog for lots of great gift ideas too. She's very talented.