So, to use a common vernacular, and with tongue firmly ensconced in cheek, here be da rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog. [Check]
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. [Did that]
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award. [Oie, vey ... 10!? .. sigh]
4. Add links to those blogs. [I can do that]
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. [I can do that too]
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool. [Cripes! I have to write something about each entry! Holy Toledo! Brain ... don't fail me now!?]
1. A Little Birdie Told Me So.
2. Bygone Beauty.
3. Carey's Corner.
5. Chicken Soup ...
6. Cpaphil Vintage Postcards.
8. Nana's Living The Dream.
9. Tea Time With Melody.
10. Wiregrass Musings.
I will lump my writing into one review. I've reinjured my neck and am having severe neck/shoulder pains again [looks like another doctor's visit is called for ... and I thought I was done with that for awhile ...]. Therefore, I am having a difficult time focusing in on my thoughts and sitting in my office chair. I apologize for taking poetic license.
With no further ado, I would like to say this about all my nominees:
First, Wiregrass Musings is my husband and is therefore not included in what is written below because, of course, I do know him personally. I know he's a good person. I hope it doesn't bend the rules to award him too. His blog is always so well written. He is a great guy and a terrific writer. Hubby is new to Bloggy Land.
Anyway, the remainder of my nominees are all blogs I read daily because they're informative, well written and they make me feel good about life in general. These are good people that I feel are not just good in this artificial cyber world. I think I know them all by their character [some are more character than others .... smile]. They're the type that if you knew them in 'real' life, there would be an instant rapport. They're the type that would stop and help you on the side of the road if it appeared that you were in distress. That to me, speaks volumes about a person's character. Actions do speak louder than words.
So, congrats everyone! Have fun with the new award. Keep Blogging!