Sunday, November 23, 2008

Butterfly Award

I received The Butterfly Award this week from Joann and Jack! This very nice couple live in Virginia. I am greatly honored that they think so much of me, especially considering that their blog is so much better than mine! This does inspire me to take better care at snapping photos and also the quality of what I post at my blog. I will try harder to be more inspirational and appealing.
So, to use a common vernacular, and with tongue firmly ensconced in cheek, here be da rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog. [Check]
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. [Did that]
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award. [Oie, vey ... 10!? .. sigh]
4. Add links to those blogs. [I can do that]
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. [I can do that too]
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool. [Cripes! I have to write something about each entry! Holy Toledo! Brain ... don't fail me now!?]

My Nominees:


1. A Little Birdie Told Me So.
2. Bygone Beauty.
3. Carey's Corner.
4. Chachaneen.
5. Chicken Soup ...
6. Cpaphil Vintage Postcards.
7. Muse-Swings.
8. Nana's Living The Dream.
9. Tea Time With Melody.
10. Wiregrass Musings.

I will lump my writing into one review. I've reinjured my neck and am having severe neck/shoulder pains again [looks like another doctor's visit is called for ... and I thought I was done with that for awhile ...]. Therefore, I am having a difficult time focusing in on my thoughts and sitting in my office chair. I apologize for taking poetic license.

With no further ado, I would like to say this about all my nominees:

First, Wiregrass Musings is my husband and is therefore not included in what is written below because, of course, I do know him personally. I know he's a good person. I hope it doesn't bend the rules to award him too. His blog is always so well written. He is a great guy and a terrific writer. Hubby is new to Bloggy Land.

Anyway, the remainder of my nominees are all blogs I read daily because they're informative, well written and they make me feel good about life in general. These are good people that I feel are not just good in this artificial cyber world. I think I know them all by their character [some are more character than others .... smile]. They're the type that if you knew them in 'real' life, there would be an instant rapport. They're the type that would stop and help you on the side of the road if it appeared that you were in distress. That to me, speaks volumes about a person's character. Actions do speak louder than words.

So, congrats everyone! Have fun with the new award. Keep Blogging!



♥ ∞

7 comments:

  1. First, I want to say I hope you feel better soon♥. Second, wow, thank you for the nomination. I so look forward to reading my friends blogs first thing in the morning. Blessings my dear friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darlin' I hope you are feeling NO PAIN again very soon! I will add your aches and pains to my prayer list this morning! It's great to add names to the list, followed by the joy of crossing it off because of answered prayer!

    And... thank you very much for the lovely award and kind words! I'm behind on my awards as well as giving them out but I will make amends of that after the holiday when I'm home for a few days!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Janeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did the doctor say? Oh nooo.. it must be miserable. Here is a big huge cyber hug:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the warm thoughts and kind words! ((Hugs)) It's a Dissected disk (C-5, I think) in my neck flaring up again. [sigh] The Neurologist that attends me may recommend surgery this time instead of physical therapy. Oh well. I'm ready for it.

    I hope everyone has picked up their much deserved Awards?! It's a very pretty Award and not as obscure as the last one.

    Well ... Enjoy! Be seein' ya in Bloggy Land! ♥ ∞

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely award - congrats to all. I'm so sorry you're feeling poorly, Sparky, and right before Thanksgiving, too! Bummer. Hopefully the doc can fix it without too much pain to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparky! Another beautiful award from you! Thank you so much - and congratulations to you as well! I'll post shortly and wear it proudly! I sure hope you feel better soon! I'm sorry to hear you are hurting and hope it does not impede your Thankgiving dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sparky, A little bird (my sis) told me I had an award waiting for me at your place. I don't know HOW I could have missed THAT! LOL Thank you very much. Rest assured that if I see you with a flat tire on your motorcyle, I will stop by on my Harley and lend you my cell phone because I sure as hell don't know how to change the tire. haha

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell