Monday, September 22, 2008

International Motorcycle Show, 2009

This year, the International Motorcycle Show has been moved out of Atlanta, GA, to a much better location of Greenville, SC. That area of South Carolina is very pretty. For all our motorcycle friends, please consider attending, if possible. We will be there with other friends from Friday evening thru the entire weekend. For once I would like to see the Friday night show. There's lots of new motorcycles to view and sit on and new motorcycling products. Steve bought his Draggin Jeans at one show and I purchased mine later on-line. At the time, Draggin Jeans didn't offer women's sizes. Also, some manufacturers allow rides on their new motorcycles (with proper gear, proof of insurance, license). I highly recommend attending at least one of these in your lifetime. These events can be great fun.

So, here's the info for the next show in 2009:

WhereCarolina First Center
One Exposition Drive
Greenville, South Carolina USA 29607

When
Friday, February 20 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday, February 21 9:30am - 8:00pm
Sunday, February 22 9:30am - 5:00pm

Admission
Adult: 1-day $13 • 2-day $20 Children 6-11: 1-day $6 • 2-day $10
Children 5 & under free
Buy your e-tickets online and save!
Cash only at the ticket booth.
Be prepared - the convention center may not have an ATM

Show Office
Phone: 1-864-255-8619
Fax: 1-864-255-8620
Valid from Thursday - Monday. Numbers subject to change.

Questions? Call our Information Line: 1-800-331-5706

This information obtained from the Cycle World web site:
http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/static/staticHtml.jsp?id=359197

Hope you come see the show?! Leave a note here if you plan to attend and we'll look for each other. We'll all have to wear a pink carnation for identification or something. :o)

Happy Riding! ♥ ∞

2 comments:

  1. I must tell my husband about the motorcycle show. I am adopted too. I know a lot of my biological family. I'll visit you again some time. I love the Lord and I think we have quite a bit in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your list of music reads like a whos who of my high school years! Just curious, when you are adopted and do geneaology, which family do you trace? I used to helped beginners and most seemed to want to do their biological families. Thanks for visiting my blog and kiss your dogs for me!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell