Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11 Memorial


Just taking a moment to remember all the innocent people that lost their lives that fateful day in 2001.

Do you remember where you were when it happened? I sure do. I was lieing in bed recovering from my second Carpal Tunnel surgery, dopey from the pain killers (the 2nd surgery hurt like the dickens). Steve hurried into the bedroom and related the events to me. I could not believe my eyes as I watched the TV. It was an unprovoked attack by Muslim terrorists on American soil.

Hell No We Will Never Forget! Not Now! Not Ever!

Heart-felt Thank You's to our military men and women fighting for our freedom, and to all those working towards the common goal of keeping our nation safe. God bless you all. You are in our prayers and so very appreciated. Hopefully, you'll all be home with your loved ones soon. ((Hugs)) from us. ♥ ∞

1 comment:

  1. yup it's like the 'where were you when kennedy was shot?' we all remember...and we will NEVER forget!

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell