Sunday, August 10, 2008

Patterson, Georgia ~ January 2008 Sunset

Greetings y'all,

This is an 'old' photo taken by me in January 2008, from our back yard in Patterson. I used my FujiFilm FinePix E510 (5.2 mega pixels) digital camera. We have some of the most spectacular sunrises and sunsets here. I just thought I'd share this today.

We both love living here so much. I told Steve just after moving here in 1993, that I finally for the first time ever feel at home. It's so much more pleasant than living in the city. And it was such an extra delight to learn that I am related to so many of these wonderful folks here (www.redbirdacres.net/irisheyes.html). It's been fun learning all about my birth family. Yeah, I complain about some things that go on, but, shoot, no place is perfect but I think God has let me come close to living in a perfect place before being with Him forever. Thank you Father for your tender mercies.

Enjoy!

Sparky ♥ ∞

2 comments:

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell