Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Found A Hornets Nest!

We were just finishing our daily walk around the yard this morning and I happened to see a hornet's nest right on our driveway near the carport! How in the world we and the dogs managed to escape getting stung, is beyond me. I'm told the doggone nest was about two years old too. It's just a miracle.

I called Allgood Exterminating in Waycross and Randy came out this afternoon. I sure like them. They give good service and don't overcharge. Anyway, Randy even cleaned up and sprayed the cedar tree afterwards so the tree wasn't even damaged. We're thankful this was taken care of so quickly.

There are more full size photos at: http://redbirdacres.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album11 . I got some very good photos of the whole extermination.

Enjoy ~ Sparky ♥ ∞

No comments:

Post a Comment

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell