Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Current Motorcycles

Sweetie rides a yellow 2007 Triumph Tiger 1050. Check out the new Hepco-Becker bags and handguards. Nice, huh?! No more bugs pounding into his knuckles at high speed. :o) Ouch!

My ride is now a blue 2007 Suzuki V-Strom 650. My bike is not as fast as Sweetie's but my MPG is better (60+- MPG). This day I didn't have my luggage attached. Adventure bikes have much improved handling over other bikes. I'm glad I've given up on cruisers .... for now.



These pictures were taken at Laura S. Walker State Park on a lovely SE Georgia morning. It was sunny and cool that morning. Now, we need to make a tour of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Enjoy!
Sparky

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sparky! Great pictures of your bikes! I ride a 02 Road King and we get up to Tennessee 2 - 3 times a year and stay near Maryville and play on the Dragon and all over the mountains!!! Absolutely crazy over the area!
    Glad I found you - ride safe!


    Jerry in Tampa

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell