Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sheriff Mack On "Treasure's Lost"


I received the video below from a blogging buddy today and thought y'all might wanna hear this also.

Sheriff Mack is the former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona. To quote him from his web site "Right now, it is vital that we restore the Constitution as the supreme law of the land. The greatest threat we face today is not terrorists; it is our own federal government. If America is conquered or ruined it will be from within, not a foreign enemy."

He certainly is a man with courage in my book. I have been so concerned about what's going to happen if/when ACORN or the EPA show up on our property, armed and dangerous. Under the Cap and Trade and other bills, this will be legal! ACORN will also be used to take the Federal Census! ACORN!! The Left hand of the Democratic party. I'm not makin' this stuff up folks. Hubby and I have discussed the possibility of these events at the supper table and decided we are going to fight to defend our homes and lives. We not lawbreakers, never have been, but this is a hill we will die on.

May God richly bless any and all Sheriff's and their officers who will also fight to protect our rights in the coming days ahead. Please feel free to share this with anyone who might be interested. I've burned some to DVD's and will share with our police department.



5 comments:

  1. Yah! Our thoughts exactly. And now the snitch' on your neighbors/friends/relatives if they voice a negative toward this administration. Pathetic! They prob has a dossier on us a mile long ... so maybe I'd better turn myself in now & save someone the trouble.

    Love your thinking ... can you send me your email please. I want to share something with you outside of this forum. Thanks. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparky,
    Thanks for this video. Sounds like this guy might have voted for Ron Paul! :)

    I am sure you have heard about this from WND:

    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106304

    Sheriff Mack is right that AMERICANS would do nothing to harm fellow Americans, but does the term "UN Peacekeeping Force" sound familiar? All bets are off if the UN gets involved with our civil liberties...which I firmly believe is going to happen. We already have a "World Court" (who at one point was talking about trying Bush, Jr. for 'war crimes'!!!), World Bank, there is of course, talk of a World Monetary System. And don't forget to throw the "Interfaith Movement"...Rick Warren, Tony Blair, the Pope...into the mix! It is in the Bible for us all to see.

    As I commented on another blog, I know these things are going to come to pass, but it still infuritates me how our 'elected officials' are treating us, AND the Constitution. The Bible isn't clear on where we (the USA) is when the Antichrist takes over. We can only hope we are STILL siding with Israel.

    I realize some people who read this may think I am another Christian fanatic, end-timer. Let me save them the trouble... I proudly admit it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the video Sparky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marydon ~ Thank you for the kind words. I am trying to protect the Constitution and therefore, all our rights no matter what creed, race, etc. My e-mail address is listed under my profile. Click on that and it's on the left hand side. I look forward to hearing from you. :))

    Sue ~ Yeah, I read WND too. They're good! It's insane to want to try Pres. Bush for "war crimes". Personally, I didn't like him because he's a Big Government boy, but he's not a war criminal.
    You're not a fanatic ... you're sane and love Jesus. :)
    I have burned this video to a DVD and plan to share it with my friendly (and they are friends) Sheriff's dept. The Sheriff is one of our neighbors, in fact. How cool is that!?

    Mildred ~ Thanks for stopping by. Your support is so important to me.

    And that goes for all of y'all. Thank you so much for caring about the Constitution and the truth. Keep praying and looking to the skies. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this informative video.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell