Monday, June 29, 2009

You're Scaring Me Too Mr. Obama

Apparently, I'm not the only one scared right now.

I know the subject of Mr. Pritchett's letter has been discussed many times on other blogs and e-mails but this is relevant for the true nature of my post which is below. I'm not sure that everyone is familiar with his work and writings.

<----lou letter-----="" pritchett="" s="">



Lou Pritchett

Foremost Leader in Change Management

Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America's true living legends - an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management. Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history.

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

<----the 2010="" census-----="" federal="">



Link To List Of Questions

Recently, I heard of the approaching questions on the *28 page* 2010 Federal Census on the news. They are outraged at these intrusive, scary questions, as I now feel about them. If the questions the Fed's are DEMANDING of us aren't scary, I don't know what is. If they're not ILLEGAL they're certainly IMMORAL. This is more infringing on our freedoms and rights so that taxes may escalate.

The news media also stated that with the new laws, the Federal government now DEMANDS that all citizens, legal or illegal, fill out the Census. Failure to comply results in jail time and/or a $5,000 fine. Also, if a person does not comply with Herr Government, the Obama Brown Shirts can talk to your neighbors about you and glean information (real or imagined)! The Fed's are hiring ... get this ... ACORN members to take the Census!!! They will be sending these law-breakers around in the cities to ask y'all these questions.

Guess what? Next Census husband and I desided that we're gonna 'disappear' as much as possible off the radar. No surprise there from those who know me, I'm sure. The mistrust of the government runs deep in my Scotch-Irish blood anyway. This makes me so sad though. I'm an avid genealogist who loves family research, one of which is using the Federal Census' to locate kin. And I personally always enjoyed filling out the Census and taking pride in being part of the American dream. But this go around we're not filling out nor mailing in nor talking to anyone about this Census. Period. If an ACORN member walks up my fenced in heavily gated country acres driveway there's gonna be Trouble.

"Yer trespassin' there Bubba." [click]

I didn't know until recently that President Franklin D. Roosevelt (also a Despot Wannabe) used the 1940 Federal Census to round up law-abiding Japanese-Americans and confiscate their legally bought lands with no due process. The Jap-Americans never got those lands or any monies back, as far as I know. They were imprisoned simply because they were of an 'unpopular' race.

Well, that puts a new spin on those questions, don't it?!

I guarantee that if things suddenly didn't keep going the Magic Negro's way, he will blame the Jew's and eventually Christians and/or Conservatives. The Federal Census will help them with imprisoning and/or levying more unfair taxes on any 'undesirables'.

Unless something unforeseen happens, I will be posting this warning again as we get close to April 2010. I hope this helps save some people from what's coming.

Ohhhh, and if nothing changes, it's coming.

Gosh. I hope I'm wrong. But for now, I'm scared too Mr. Pritchett.


"In Germany, they came first for the Communists,
And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists,
And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews,
And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then ... they came for me ...
And by that time there was no one left to speak up."


4 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL post, Sparky!

    I had heard about this, but hadn't been provided with the actual questions. Unfortunately, "someone" (Acorn or not, I don't know) has already been to our front door for the GPS part of the census. Hubby wasn't aware and told them, "sure". :(

    Thanks again! Love Pritchett's letter! I had posted that, "In Germany..." on my blog also. Chilling, isn't it when you think of how this country is progressing...or regressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is set in stone yet. Miraculous deliverance is a regular part of the plan. I think divine intervention is also a good possibility. We just have to trust when all our other avenues of regress are failing. Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must we answer all the questions in a census? About the only thing missing is our morning bathroom habits...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue ~ I think we've all be GPS-ed at some point. I can pull up our country home on Google Earth! Wow. It's up to y'all, of course, to take whatever course you want. I'm not sending mine back in. First time ever.

    Pappy ~ We are praying for divine intervention too. :o) But in my heart I know that our country is undeserving because of all the immorality. But God is a God of mercy and love, as well as vengence. May it please Him to show mercy that grace should so much more abound.

    Iva ~ The questions are intrusive aren't they!!?? And if I catch any of my neighbors talking about me ... I'm gonna canvas the neighborhood this winter and warn folks about this ... Anyway, if I understand the law correctly, if you send it in only particially filled out you can be fined $5,000 and/or get jail time. I could be wrong. If any of y'all learn anything further, please feel free to e-mail me or leave a message here. I want to only put the truth.

    Thanks everyone for being interested and concerned. Makes me & hubby feel less alone. God bless! xx

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell