Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Kodak Moment

I thought I'd share a couple of the photos from last week. Steve traveled to his sister's house to visit for awhile. I stayed home with the doggies.

Amberlee (5 yrs old)

Isn't she a doll? She is officially my husband's niece and the little rascal wormed her way into my heart when still newborn. My nickname for her is 'cuddle bug'. When she was an infant, her mom put one of those bibs on her for feeding. The bib had 'cuddle bug' stitched on the front and it just kinda stuck.

Amberlee sitting on a 2009 Triumph Bonneville T100

Boy, they start early, don't they? That's me all over at that age and I'm told that Amberlee is the same way. If there were wheels nearby, especially anything on 2 wheels, I was so all over it. [lol] Her Uncle Steve said Amberlee made a bee-line for the green & cream colored Bonneville T100, which happens to be one of my favorite bikes. Good girl!

Amberlee is having an MRI this morning. To-date, it has not been determined what caused the sudden seizure and fever from a couple of weeks ago. Plus, now she has persistent rash and cough! Something is array with this little girls health. Hopefully, the MRI will assist the doctors into making an intelligent diagnosis that she may be healed.

I am in prayer this morning for my little cuddle bug. She's got to be well so she can go riding with her Aunt Sparky! :o)

Deuteronomy 7:15And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee. (KJV)


10 comments:

  1. Poor little cuddle bug! The UNKNOWN must be so frustrating... Three weeks of tests later...My prayers are with her too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, she still is suffering? That is scary, no matter what the length of illness is... 3 hours, 3 weeks, it's no fun. Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated, I will continue to pray for a diagnosis and peace for your family. You're loved Amberlee and so is your Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray your little cuddle bug starts to feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray for Amberlee and all of you. God bless the drs. as they try to find answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all! We and her parents sure appreciate the prayers of the saints (that's you). I'll be sure to let everyone know the outcome of the tests.
    God bless. xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll add my prayers as well. Poor little darling, I was wondering how she was feeling. She's Aunt Sparky's girl for sure, isn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thoughts and prayers, spark. She is a doll :) xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just this morning out in the front patch I was draging sprinkler line and wondering how little AmberLee was doing and praying for her and her family. The pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a beautiful child. I will be praying for her. Our God is able. She looks like a sweetie too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, tonight Steve heard from Amberlee's mom. The doctor's said that 'nothing showed up on the MRI'. So, that's good BUT we still don't know what caused all the symptoms stated above. We're relieved but now we're also puzzled. All the doctor's said was "keep an eye on her for any further developments". Ok. I guess there's nothing else we can do.

    Thanks y'all for your prayers and concern. We all appreciate your gentle kindness more than words can say. I'm glad that Jesus loves her even more than we ever could and she is in Good Hands.

    Luv, Pamela :o)

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell