Friday, June 3, 2016

We've Moved

Anyone a fan of the “Flip or Flop” or “Fixer Upper” shows on HGTV? (I swear, if I hear “Oh Wow” one more time I’m gonna slap someone.) They make all the reno’s seem so easy, don’t they? In reality, they’re not, of course. I’ve built a house and know how insane it can get.


Sometimes my life fits in the category of their home renovations: mid-century, things I don’t care to mention in polite company are sagging, nothing matches, the whole structure is in desperate need of remodeling, has potential but will be pricey to update. I’ve learned something from those shows. Almost anything can be fixed. And life is a learning curve. One should always be ready for a change.

Speaking of learning curves, I think it's time for me to change blogs.


About July 2014, I created what was suppose to be a mirror blog at Wordpress. After many failed attempts to get it “just right”, I gave up. Either they've improved the site or I've improved because this time I finally figured out all the quirky buttons and such. Wordpress does seem to work better than Blogger. And since Blogger is aggravating the stew poopie out of me again, it’s time to unclutter my life.


Unless things change, again, I am going to begin blogging at Wordpress. Hopefully, Wordpress won’t drive me nuts also. I am a bit impatient. Just a bit. *lol*


Oh, and I will not delete this blog because it has too much of my heart and soul poured into it but after awhile I will turn off all comments just so some spammer doesn’t grind my gears.

Thank you for your patience and for continuing to follow my scatty ramblings. I'm truly blessed to have so many friends.


Please Follow My Thoughts Exactly at Wordpress

Have a blessed day!


3 comments:

  1. your so brave, Sparky...and the link ain't working...sad face. When I visit Monica in a few over there, I will try to bring it up, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave or crazy?? *giggle* I can always return, you know. Anyway, I see what happened with the link. Thank you for telling me. I'll try to fix it. I tell ya, Blogger is a mess! They take up to 8 hours to post my blog, some blogs I can't comment on anymore, and now this.
    Thanks so much. CYA! Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed the link and I THINK I am following! lol
    Have a great day, friend.

    ReplyDelete