Thursday, February 4, 2016

Downton Abbey Season 6

*** Nothing specific is revealed but there are mild spoiler alerts below. ***

The new, and final, DVD for Downton Abbey I had pre-ordered arrived two days ago.

Apologies for the blurry photo.

We stopped nearly everything, and made time to watch all the episodes of Season 6. Thankfully, it's been raining cats and dogs, so, going outside was not recommended anyway. Let me just say, I am absolutely thrilled at this season's events.

Jack (left) and Sam 'watched' with us but where mostly unconcerned.

These final episodes are truly delightful. I kept a box of kleenex on hand which really came in handy. Almost everyone ends up married. Even Thomas Barrow ends up happy, of sorts. Rose and her new hubby (I forget his name) show up on New Year's Eve. My fav are the Bates' and their heartwarming addition. Such a cute couple. It's just loads of fun with lots of twists and turns.

Now I can't wait for you all to see it so we can talk about the nitty gritty events as they unfold! You're guaranteed to be gobsmacked too.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you didnt give it away. I am still struggling with season 1 and nearly ready for 2. I just watch on and off. Glad it was what you wanted and you enjoyed tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiler alert.
    They all die sometime in the 1980's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhh. Don't tell. I don't want to know but I hope Edith finds love. I kinda think she will. Keep me in suspense. I'm loving Dowton this season.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell